Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friendship Bracelets


I think all of us as children loved the idea of friendship bracelets! Something you and your friends wore as a token of your love for one another. Usually I would think of this as a childish thing, but the other day I discovered that I still really like the idea. Maybe not so much as 'you're my friend, you're not my friend' sort of thing, as much as I like when people hand-make things for other people. Or for instance, my roommate made all of our friends friendship bracelets, and they're absolutely adorable. I think more people should start hand-making things for their friends for birthdays or any other events, because it is so much more meaningful than something that can simply be bought at a store. 


One more thing, you can look up the videos for how to make these bracelets on YouTube!!

Friendship Bracelets

1 comment:

Christine said...

This looks amazing. Thank you very much for posting this.