Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last blog of the semester

So this semester has been and complete whirl wind it seems. I am definitely ready for summer! As hard as this semester has been it has also been one of the best semester of my college career. I really had the chance to get to know some of the people in my classes and I just feel like everyone has this great amount of energy and talent. I've also noticed that we all seem to have great work ethics even if we do wait to the last minute to do things, and good since of humor. From dancing to Greese Lightning, to writing and 30+ page media plan, I've worked hard but I've also had a good time. I've learned some very valuable lessons this semester. I've learned how to be a better presenter, I've learned not to wait to the last minute to do everything, I've learned how to chill out take a break and have some fun. I've also learned that communication is so important to creativity. If everyone is not on the same page something is bound to be missing because someone missed the memo. That is what I plan to improve on, I need to learn how to communicate more effectively. I've also learned that patience, and tolerence are extremely significant. In the wee hours of an all-nighter people can really start to wear on your nerves. You have to be patient and tolerent and realize your group memebers are probably feeling the same way you are. Overall there is a great deal of lessons I will take away from this semester and use in the future.

Here is a site about how to pull an all-nighter, another lesson I learned this semester.
http://www.wikihow.com/Pull-an-All-Nighter

Last blog of the semester

No comments: