Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Job Arrowhead!

So tonight the ad club held a meeting so we could see what our ad team has been up to all semester long ( probably longer). They did an amazing presentation this evening and incorporated some of the great presentation techniques that we have been learning. Sure there were things to improve on here and there, but overall WOW! The message they came up with I feel is perfect for this campaign and all the the non-traditional advertising techniques were truly innovative and research based. I think sometimes we forget that what separates great ideas from good ideas is solid research backing you up and they had it all. Seeing this presentation has made me so excited about the field I will be entering into shortly. Not to mention it has motivated me to help create an amazing presentation for our final project. Its also inspiring and slightly intimidating know that the people in our class are so outstanding. I feel honored to be considered on the same level and to participate in a program that is so difficult to get into. Not to mention how difficult it can be to stay in. So tonight I just wanted to say congratulations on an awesome presentation and good luck this weekend. Also thanks for inspiring me to bring it.

Great Job Arrowhead!

No comments: