Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

A lot of people don't like it when it rains. Me on the other hand, I love it. I mean, I don't like how my hair frizzes and how there's so much mud afterwards... but it really is beautiful to watch. Whenever it rains, I always end up feeling serene. It mellows me out and makes me sleepy. (throw in thunder into the mix... and there is no getting me out of bed! haha) Anyways, while I was driving today I thought about how cool it would be to just put some paint on paper, let the rain pellet off of it and see what comes out of it. I don't actually have the supplies to do this so instead I decided to look online and see if someone else had already thought of this and gave it a try. What I found was some absolutely beautiful art pieces made by the rain!  Here they are for your enjoyment & maybe, for some, a reminder of how awesome rain can be.

 

Rain, Rain, Rain

No comments: