Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Highlights!!

Alright...I admit it...I am fully guilty of being 20 years old and still going in doctors' offices and picking up the Highlights Magazine to do the hidden pictures while I'm waiting for my appointment. Am I alone in this?! Last night, I was at Trivia Night at Bird's Aphrodisiac Oyster Shack (you should go...its amazing...I'll blog about this place next week)...and one of the questions was name the 10 most subscribed to magazines in the U.S. (Did y'all know its AARP Magazine!!!) Anyways...someone at our table yelled out "Highlights", which in my opinion is a VERY good guess. Unfortunately it wasn't right, but it got me thinking about it, and when I came home, I found that Highlights has a website full of Click-and-Play Hidden Pictures! Check it out!

Highlights!!

No comments: