Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am going to have to agree with Toni...

ClamJam2010 is ready to rock and roll! It has been a long and draining semester! And as ready as I am for a break, I am a bit sad it is coming to a close. This semester, I took my final advertising classes (well, with the exception of comm for business which, let's be honest, doesn't really count) and I am so NOT ready for the fun to end! I will definitely miss this class. I have had so much fun, but also learned so much, especially when it comes to presenting. I have always loved theatre, but I used to hate public speaking. But between Creative Strategy and Arrowhead, I have learned that there is a way to find a balance. To explore your creativity through public speaking. And I absolutely love it. Our class is just so talented and it has really made me push myself further to exceed expectations. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to learn about creativity and I will miss everything that made it something I always looked forward to.

I am going to have to agree with Toni...

No comments: