Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bo Obama!


The Obama family now has their first dog! Bo Obama was introduced to the press. I normally wouldn't care about this stuff but it happens to be the same dog my cousins have who I grew up with. Except MUCH cuter. I actually was terrfied of their dog when I first met it. I was expecting them to come home from the pound with a cute little "puppy". Instead they showed up with a huge black curly haired beast! I still to this day am sorta scared of him and his bark makes my heart jump.

Apparently there was some controversy because Obama promised to adopt one from the humane society but didn't. Oh well. I think he donated some amount of money or something. Regardless it's a cute puppy, I believe it's a portoguise water dog. I wonder if they swim?

Bo Obama!

No comments: