Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jalapen(accent over the "n")o

At the beginning of Creative 1 we were all asked to make three creative goals, and work towards attaining them by the end of the semester. One of mine was to buy a product I had never tried before each time I go to the grocery store. So far so good. I switched on and off from brand names to not. Vegetables to Jimmy Dean Biscuits. Avacados to Chalula garlic chili hot sauce extravaganza, ect. Right now, I am eating a bag of Snyder's jalapen(accent over the "n")o Pretzels. WOW. I mean I always like spicy foods, but this has the perfect spice to taste ratio. Let me giv you an example: Tabasco-too much spice, not enough flavor. Louisiana Hot Sauce-too much flavor, not enough spice. Anyway, my point is, that after realizing the possibilities of the jalapen(accent over the "n")o integration into common foods, not usually associated with jalapen(accent over the "n")o, I was astonished. I say, give me a jalapen(accent over the "n")o drink. I say, give me jalapen(accent over the "n")o candy. BRING IT ON.

Jalapen(accent over the "n")o

No comments: