Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

I was in the shower, doing what you normally do in the shower, when I thought of a brilliant idea. My friend and I were discussing her credit card debt earlier in the day and we were trying to think of ways to make the debt go away rather than actually paying off. I thought of a brilliant idea and this is the point of why I'm writing this blog. Say you have 2 credit cards, and you have an excessive debt on one, why couldn't you just keep paying the credit card off using the other credit card? And then pay off that credit card with the other credit card. So in reality, you wouldn't be paying anything, you would just keep transferring what you have to pay from credit card to credit card. I think it's a brilliant scam, but what do i know?!

Random Thoughts

No comments: