Monday, February 11, 2008

Bringing Mommy Into It

So a long time ago my friend told me to look up this guy called Chris Crocker on myspace, his videos were so funny. He's such an out there character who has no problems putting his views on life, and pictures of his life on the web on a daily basis. He has thousands of videos and thousands of "internet fans." He is now semi-well known for his Brittany Spears obsession video and his court case involving not wearing jewelry to a club. Well I've been watching him for a while and I find him hilarious and respected. I don't always agree with him, but I'm proud of him for saying it. Plus, especially in his old stuff he gets upset and vents about nothing. I like the one where he is on the phone "youtube search holdin it down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZKgzyTo7E ) or when hes trying to cook and burns himself and freaks out on Betty Crocker. Well so I was looking at his new stuff, and it tied into what we talked about this week. He's about 20 years old so he is a Gen Y, who's parents handle EVERYTHING. His new war is on "haters" and he got his mommy to make a video with him and posted it. This would be a good time to post it, but I can't figure out how to save a video from youtube and post it on here?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42CNylT0M38

Bringing Mommy Into It

No comments: