Saturday, February 16, 2008

So neccessary

- I thought this was hilarious, I started my day out with my usual dosage of the Golden Girls (judge me if you will) and I was getting ready to go to class when Rose made reference to someone who is all too familiar for our class. Mr. Whipple. Talk about grabbing my attention. I've spent my time reading about how ridiculously popular this obnoxious character was and yet his ad was getting press on one of my shows. At first, I was a little upset ( I hoped Sullivan was exaggerating about Whipple, he wasn't), but then the girls started to rein in, they HATE Whipple too! That made me so happy. They also brought in some equally annoying character names Mr. Terrific. Only Rose had ever heard about him so I was fine with him. It just made me feel good to know that even now in 2008, a bad ad is just a bad ad.

-I am calling out Tony to stop complaining about the superficial things that I blog about and get on here and write something real. I want to know what's in your head!! (Hope we did well on that test :D)

So neccessary

1 comment:

Luciano said...

I never said your blogs were superficial. I don't talk about anything with substance either. You don't want to start a blog war with me! HAHA. And no we didn't do well on that test. Ok I've talked to you too much already. See you on the dark side of the moon my friend.