Monday, February 25, 2008

Costume Crisis :0) HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey ya'll!!!

So this Saturday I have a date function that is called "Seven" and its theme is the Seven Deadly Sins- What's Your Vice?

We are supposed to dress up like one of (or get creative and combo) of the seven deadly sins. The 7 sins are:

1) Lust- an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body; intense desire for self gratification and excitement
2) Gluttony- the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste.
3) Avarice/Greed- the selfish desire for or pursuit of money, wealth, power, food, or other possesssions, especially when this denies the same good to others
4) Sloth- the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts; laziness
5) Wrath- inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger
6) Envy- an insatiable desire for another's possessions or advantages
7) Pride/Vanity- an excessive love of self or one's acheivements

Examples of things to wear could be a fatsuit for gluttony, a lion or paris hilton for pride/vanity (or I was thinking of maybe making a dress out of Vanity Fair covers and mirror accents), dressing as a high roller or putting fake money all over a costume for greed, wearing pajamas for sloth, etc. Its especially good if I can come up with a correlating costume for my date.

There is a contest for the most creative costume, and I haven't thought of anything I'm super excited about yet. So I figured I'd turn to the none other than the most creative advertising students and teachers ;0)

If you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know!!! Its MUCH appreciated!!!

Costume Crisis :0) HELP PLEASE!!!

No comments: