Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Please help, I'm dumb."

Honestly, there is nothing I find more annoying than my e-mail box filling up with dumb requests from classmates the day before an assignment is due. Don't get me wrong, I am all for cooperation between peers, however, those who know me can confirm that I am not for carrying the weight of another simply because they are lazy.
ALSOOOO... I really hope everyone knows that when they send out class e-mails via Blackboard, the professor is copied on them.
For example, we have a small assignment due in my Sociological Theory class this morning. These are the e-mails I received since last night:

"was wondering what assignment 3 is, i havent been there. I have the flu right now so i was going to email him the paper tomorrow..
thanks for any help i get"
(9:44p)

"can someone please help me with the assignemnt, i just dont understand it at all"
(9:45p)

"Does anyone know what is going on in West Virginia that we are supposed to be writing about?"
(10:45p)

and my personal favorite...

"Ok, Im so lost in this class right now. How are we on the third assignment?! I know about the first one but what was the second one? And the third one is the movie right? Which I didnt see so if anyone is really good and summarizing and could fill me in that would be awesome! Thanks guys!"
(10:55p)

...maybe this is the punishment I get for getting a Sociology minor... Comm students would never do this! Or would they?

Have a productive day! :)
-April

"Please help, I'm dumb."

No comments: