Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready to throw my computer against the wall...

I am blogging right now, praying I don't loose internet. I am not a computer genius, so that could be why I remain confused as to why my new Mac can decide when it feels like opening a webpage. It tells me I am connected to a certain network, but recently it's been a matter of prayer (i suppose?) as to whether it is really connected or not. This is beyond frustrating!

On to other things, my Ad research midterm and my solo speech are taking over my life right now...and I think they did something with my creativity, too. Hopefully it will return soon!

By the way, is anyone going to the Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood concert friday??

Ready to throw my computer against the wall...

1 comment:

Amy for Hire said...

I'm going to see Keith & Carrie! Woohoo!