Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscars

Hey Guys,
So of course I'm gonna talk about the Oscars because they were last night (and I love everything that has anything to do with movies). There were a lot of movies nominated that I have never even heard of like "There will be Blood" and "No Country for Old Men." We're those even in theaters? Well, "No Country for Old Men" won Best Picture. A French woman won Best Actress which is surprising. And EVERYONE wore red! That was for sure the hot color of the night...I guess they wanted to match the red carpet. There were a lot of celebrities missing last night to, like Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Halle Barry, and so many other familiar faces that I'm use to seeing at The Academy Awards. Oh and Jessica Alba is pregnant!? I had no idea! With who? But it was a great night all in all. Ok so here's our new 'class symbol' for Creative 1...It's Baby J! See you guys in class!

^. .^
(. .)

The Oscars

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Hey Monica, your pig came out great!