Monday, February 18, 2008

When you need a "pick me upper"...

I don't know how popular this video is, but I am going to post it anyway for those who have not seen it. Laura enlightened my life with it during an ad research group meeting. It's funny, because I now find myself watching it every so often (especially when I could use a good laugh.) Maybe it's because she posted it on my facebook wall, so I see it every time I get on...but either way.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

I tried to embed the actual you tube video but it wouldn't work for me. Can (or has someone already?) post on how to upload videos? I see the icon and click on it and try to upload but it always tells me it failed. It very well may be my computer...but it could also be me.

When you need a "pick me upper"...

No comments: