Monday, February 11, 2008

Google Alerts!!!

Google Alerts is an amazing feature of gmail....if you have a need for it.

You sign up for it and type in what you want to be alerted/notified about.

For example I am researching new ways to advertise on the internet so I typed in...
video advertising/internet advertising/new forms of advertising
...and then said what type of notification I wanted (there is a scroll down list of options)

Every time an article about those topics is written Google alerts emails me so I am immediately up to date.

The possibilities are endless with Google Alerts and I think this is a great feature!

WARNING: If you have too many alerts set up you will be overwhelmed with alerts in your inbox.

If you have any confusion but think this could help you out just email me and I will walk you through it lmm05d@fsu.edu

Google Alerts!!!

No comments: