Sunday, February 17, 2008

Word of Mouth

I just think its so crazy how things spread by word of mouth. For the past year I've been learning all about advertising, which definity I think helps a company or product get its name out there, but its really hard to show how a great of a product it really is just through an advertisement. Its so amazing how people will try something just because their friends tell them how great it is. Lately I've gone to two different restrurants because I've heard they were good. (And they were absoulty amazing) The weird thing is I haven't seen an advertisements for them and both the places were packed. As college students and many of us not being from Tallahassee we don't know much about the restruedrrants in the area if there not big chains, but in actuality there are some great little restrurants in Tally. The two restrurants that I just went to were called "Another Broken Egg" and "Julies." I would recommend them to anyone. "Another Broken Egg" is a little far (pass the interstate on Thomasville Road) but its so worth it. It sits on a lake a serves the best breakfast in Tally. Its so beautiful. "Julies" is on North Monroe pass the Tallahassee Mall and serves a wide virtiety of foods. Besides the food being amazing the restrurant is relaxing and hard to describe, but it reminds me of a lodge. But out of all the restrurants in Tally "Bella, Bella" is by far the best!!!! Its off North Monroe on 5th Ave. and serves Italian food. The inside is so quaint with a homey feeling and dim lighting its the perfect place for a date or to go with friends. And did I mention the food melts in your mouth! Well in saying all this I just think its crazy how word of month is. I wonder how many of you would actually want to go or go to any of these restrurant just because I said they were great. Just a thought!

Word of Mouth

No comments: