Monday, February 25, 2008

Salaries

As I was thinking about a future career in advertising I thought about our class discussion last week about VCU and their program and decided to get a little more information about it. Looking at the site It seems like a pretty cool concept for a grad program. Is a grad degree in Advertising really worth it thought? I have heard that it is the experience more than the education that gets you far in any Communiations job. Then again, having two more years of education will bring experience along with knowledge. Anyway, as I was looking through the site I came across a link that shows the 2007 salaries for jobs in the advertising field and though I'd share it. The link is below. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

http://www.talentzoo.com/interactivesalaryreport.pdf

Salaries

No comments: