Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good times coming soon...

I must say that I am extremely excited for the next two weeks. There are a lot of exciting events coming up very soon. This coming weekend I will going to Atlanta with Liz, Joseph and many other people from Ad Club. We are going to visit four awesome agencies including BBDO. I can't wait to see other agencies besides Zimmerman. It will be great to see how different the environment and community is at other agencies. Of course, we will also have a great time hanging out in the city and going to Six Flags on Sunday. I haven't looked into it, but I'm hoping that Six Flags has A LOT of roller coasters.
That is not even the end of the fun... The week after our trip to Atlanta Liz and I both turn 21. I do believe it is quite self-explanatory why that week will be amazing. Thankfully, I will be getting a Macbook for my 21st birthday, and I don't know how much longer I can wait!
Well, I'm going to continue on with my other homework. Hopefully I can concentrate knowing that all of these exciting times are coming up! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! See you all Monday

Good times coming soon...

No comments: