Friday, February 29, 2008

Intramural Softball

So I'm playing on an intramural softball team this year. I played baseball in high school but never played softball so at first I didn't know how different it would be. Anyways, we played our first game this past Thursday and beat them 11-0. I had a home run. It was pretty sexy. So if anyone wants to come see some real talent come check me out. I'm No. 94 just in case you guys decided to make some fan shirts. Our next game is March 20 @ 8 PM. Come out, we'll have a little autograph session after.

Intramural Softball

1 comment:

Tom Laughon said...

Tanner, you ought to play for Catch Your Limit. Contact Scott or Kyle and they can tell you the particulars. I know they had their first practice Saturday and said it went pretty good. I know they are looking for a great looking player or two who can attract a crowd and spread the CYL name around through autograph seekers.

One of the guys on the team looks like the Burger King King. He gets lots of autograph opps and fans asking for free coupons.