Monday, February 25, 2008

Britney is getting better!

Britney is finally getting better! I am a huge Britney fan and its been hard seeing her go through these rough times and seeming completely insane. I always knew that she would get better...or at least I am still praying that this will be the case! Her parents are taking a bigger role now on getting her back on the right track. She is teaching children how to dance and she has even been practicing her own moves. And the best news of all is that she just recently was able to see her children!
I really hope she can pull through and get her act together! She is an amazing artist and entertainer..I just know that one day she will prevail and overcome these hard times! Even if it means that she will never be in the spotlight again its ok with me. Hopefully she can recover, be left alone by the paparazzi, and give her two beautiful baby boys the attention they need.
Piece Of Me is one of her songs on her album Blackout about being harassed by the media.

Britney is getting better!

No comments: