Monday, February 18, 2008

This blog makes my computer freeze

First of all, I'd like to extend a hardy and heart-felt 'thank-you' to ole Mother Nature. She shied away from her usual methods and only gave us a month of cold weather. What a rebel!... What a friend!

Secondly, The NBA's Allstar break went down this weekend. To my enjoyment, it proved to be better than ANY other Allstar break ever- including when Michael Jordan was still playing.

And to finish my post off... Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Let me explain:
I was the Designated Driver for my fraternity for Tuesday night of last week. At about 1:00 AM, I wasn't getting any calls so i decided to get some late night grub at Whataburger. Inside was packed full of underaged drunks (yes, they're THAT easy to point out) but one kid was just out of his mind. He was lying on top of the counter where you order food, then tried to go into the kitchen to cook some french fries. He was belligerent- but soon changed his tune once an officer of the law arrived on the scene. (Note that nobody called the cops on this kid, this is just where they are stationed so no ruckuses break out)

So the kid played it cool. He acted like a normal patron, just waiting for his greasy dinner. Then he decides to walk right up to the cop and start up a conversation. Hindsight would show that this was a terrible idea because... well, i just usually I try to avoid cops when i'm drunk.

Anyways... he got that look in his eye and before anyone could do anything, he puked in the middle of the restaurant... all over this nice police officer's pants and shoes.
The place errupted. The kid was wishing he had just stayed home that night... instead he got taken for a ride downtown in the paddywagon.


SO HOLD YOUR LIQUOR, KIDS. PUKING ON COPS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA

This blog makes my computer freeze

No comments: