Monday, February 25, 2008

The Cavalieri's

This is my Super Awesome family! From left: Mom( Jody); Dad (Rick); my younger brother Spencer; Jackie my older sister and Me! Lets give a little story of each one of their lives.
My mom was born in Pennsylvania and moved to Costa Mesa, California when she was 5. As a teenager and young adult she went to College at Cal State of Fullerton, while attending worked at Disneyland, with her older brother Drew. She practically grew up on the beach in Newport (it was not like it is now), and her favorite food is Mexican.
My dad was born in Connecticut and moved to Detroit, Michigan when he was little too. There he went to Southfield High School ( I think), and worked with my Grandpa in Olympia (It is where the Detroit Red Wings used to play till they built Joe Louis Arena) and then went to college at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Later he moved to California which is where he met my mom. My Grandpa has his 90th birthday on Thursday.
Now for my brother and sister, born and raised in Tampa, FL. Spencer, 17, is a senior at Gaither High School. He is pretty much the funniest person, defiantly should do some kind of acting, but for now he plays football, because he is huge (6'2' 240; that's TE or LB, or O-line material). My sister Jackie, 23, is working in Pharmacy, she graduated from USF, and is working for some medical sales company. She used to swim, like me, but injured her shoulder, now she is a shopping fanatic. Those are the siblings.

The Cavalieri's

No comments: