Monday, February 25, 2008

so i CAN say blogger!! =)

I'm all better from the flu and I feel great! I'm so happy to feel normal again!! That flu was no joke it seriously put me out of commission so definitely be careful and take your vitamin c....

Anyhoo.....this morning I read an article in the Nytimes about a blogger who got famous! I was happy to see him referred to as a blogger because I always called it that but I never heard anyone else say it lol. Well anyways the blogger, Joshua Marshall just got the George Polk award for covering the story of eight attorney generals that got fired. The George Polk Award I learned, is a prestigious award for journalists who do media coverage on politics and such. His blog is actually the first ever to get that award which is cool. So I think its great that bloggers are getting famous. Who knows maybe we'll be next..... ;-)

so i CAN say blogger!! =)

No comments: