Saturday, February 23, 2008

Traumatic

There are many things I don't understand about this world. For one, why wouldn't you want to be in it. Many horrible traumatic things can happen to you but they are just hurdles for you to overcome.
One of the great things about college is that you live in a community. However, why are communities not close anymore? Communities are not intimate. We no longer know people's pain. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who don't know their neighbors. So what do you do when your neighbor is gone and you lost the chance to get to your neighbor? All I'm left with is a ghost next door and a brooding head of questions.

Traumatic

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am so sorry about everything that you must be going through right now. I hope you feel better soon!