Monday, February 25, 2008

Celebrate we will for life is short, but sweet for certain.


My blog this week may be rather sad, but its 2 in the morning and it's pretty much the only thing on my mind. I'm not sure if you all have heard or not, but one of my sorority sisters took her life this weekend. Of course, things like this always make people re-evaluate their lives and what they are doing in it. It brings up a million questions and very few answers. No one knows why she did it. That answer can only lie with her. I'm sure it has been a multitude of reasons. One thing I can say for Kristin, however, is that she is-hands down-one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She is one of the few people that I saw live life to the fullest. I feel like people always say that about people after they pass away, but it was beyond true for her. I have more crazy/hilarious/heartwarming stories about her than anyone else I've ever met & I only knew her for a little over a semester.

Yes, I'm fine. I've been asked by over a billion people-so I just thought I'd clear it up. We have victim advocate like stalking our house, and if I see the freaking phone number for another hotline I'm going to set it on fire. and I'd hate to be the person that has to clean the wax from 300 candles off of our porch. I still randomly start crying for no reason (soooo I might be THAT girl in class). I guess with all of this rambling I just want people to really appreciate their relationships with others. You never really know what a person is going through-so be nice to everyone. And maybe ask your friends how they're doing-how they're REALLY doing-every once in awhile. It might mean the world to them. And let go of all your judgements. Everyone's messed up in some way-some people are just better at hiding it. But always look around because someone somwhere thinks you're amazing (i know i hate lame stuff like that too lol), I just wish that kristin would've known that.
Okay guys sorry for sounding like a preacher...but really what else did you expect me to write about? :) I'll see you guys in class tomorrow & don't be scared to talk to me about it-I'm not going to freak out or anything :)

RIP Kristin-May Angels Lead You In

Celebrate we will for life is short, but sweet for certain.

No comments: