Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick...booo

So round two of being sick. I feel as if I have literally snorted pollen because the sneezing sensation has completely taken over. My nose is peeling from the numerous amount of times I've had to blow it and my throat hurts from coughing so much. It seems my only ally is Nyquil, which I must say really makes you sleep like you are five again, and boy do I miss those nights of complete, uninterrupted slumber. I am getting better, I'm just hoping that this isn't the beginnings of the infamous flu that has been attatcking hard this year. It was nice to call into work yesterday and lay in my bed all day doing homework and watching movies.... that is something I rarely get to do. I don't know if any of you out there got to watch The Princess Diaries last night but I did! I was laying in my bed having a great time watching this movie by myself. At one point I thought "Am I really 21 years old watching this movie?" I sure am, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I often wish I had more free time, but if I had it I would hate having it and fill it up with random activities. I guess some of us aren't built to sit at home all the time, and I must admit I'm glad I'm not!

Sick...booo

No comments: