Monday, February 18, 2008

I finally got in…MIAMI

I am from Boca Raton, Florida which is about 45 minutes away from Miami and I have traveled down there multiple times to shop and go to the beach with friends. We would desperately try getting into the clubs...every time we would go we tried at least 4 or 5 places and we were never let in! I had come to terms that it was a hopeless cause until I was the golden age of 21.

I am still only 20 but this weekend I was shown the light!

Thank God for connections…it was a friend’s 21st and she knew people so we got what I would call the star treatment!

I am just going with the happy flow…

and then we arrive (by limo) at Sky Bar the place that I have always wanted to go to!

We get to the door and I was a little nervous but two minutes later we all walked right in! It was such a completely different atmosphere and I almost felt sinful. Everyone was extremely trendy and looked flawless.

Lance Armstrong and Christina from Grey’s Anatomy were there!

Miami doesn’t close at 2am like it does here…so at around 2:30 we continued our journey and walked right into another club!

We danced the night away and had such a fun time!


This experience was worth being rejected so many times!

http://www.shoreclub.com/ (sky bar and red bar...the first place I went to)



I finally got in…MIAMI

No comments: