Thursday, April 17, 2008

BBDO, YO!

I got an internship with BBDO New York today!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm freaking out. Just a little.


... I still have some interviews this week and next. I'm going to continue on and see what I am capable of getting. I want to talk to all the contacts I can and network like crazy. It couldn't hurt... and plus, I'm still kind of holding out for the Saatchi and Saatchi internship through CosmoGIRL! as it is my top first choice.

I guess we'll see......

If any one needs internship help or contacts, I can now breathe and sigh of relief and actually spend some time on other things. Let me know! I applied to literally, 30+ places.

BBDO, YO!

1 comment:

Kline said...

Congratulations! I am sure you are excited, and I am glad that the hard work you put into finding an internship paid off. Best of luck! :)