Monday, April 7, 2008

New York, New York

My older sister, a 2007 graduate of FSU's business school packed her bags and moved to NYC today. OK, well I lied her bags have been packed for a month...But she arrived at Laguardia at 2pm this afternoon after much anticipation. I'm thinking she is the one with the guts out of my family, which consists of four children. She is moving to a strange city, with NO JOB, and only really knowing her one roommate. No worries though, she already has 3 interviews tomorrow. I already have my plane tickets booked to go visit at the beginning of May. I have never been to NYC and cannot wait! I purchased NFT (Not for Tourists) New York City online, which I highly recommend. I can look at any street in the city and find everywhere i would want to go or not want to go in a matter of seconds... It's like Google in your pocket but at a price of fifteen dollars. If anyone has been and has recommendations, let me know!

Jen

New York, New York

No comments: