Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Luck to All :)


As I look forward to graduating, I just want to thank Tom, Melissa, Jeff and everyone else from Catch Your Limit that has made Creative Strategy 1 & 2 a BLAST. I have learned more than you probably even know. So as I move on I wanted to leave a little poem for you guys to enjoy.

Finals are important, make sure to prepare
And make sure you remember to BE THERE!
Good luck on your client presentations, you will be great
Make a good impression and don’t be late!
I know I am going to miss this crazy class
And I’ll always remember that Catch Your Limit Consulting kicks ass!
Tom, Melissa and Jeff have taught us many different ways to get the job done
But most importantly to always have FUN!

Good luck with all of your presentations!!!

Robert Kendall

Good Luck to All :)