Thursday, April 10, 2008

Does it call to action?

Last night was American Idol's "Idol Gives Back" show, and it had the highest rating of the night. It was less than last year, but I guess it stills counts for something. I personally love that specific show, because it helps increase awareness on what's going on in the other side of the world, and I think we all need to remember that there's people in worst situations than us, and that we should stop worrying about things that may seem big at the moment but actually are not. So think about and look for ways to give, maybe not to Africa but to any charity or cause you feel close to. Now, here's an ad for a charity that I think is pretty aggressive and does the job for awareness. 


Does it call to action?

1 comment:

Hamachi Jo said...

To be frank, I hate AI but I do think the give back was great and that is one of the more powerful ads i've seen in ages.