Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stress...It's a killer

Some days are like days that never end. Some weeks are like weeks that never end. And today, has been one of those days. I am three days late on a deadline for my work, rushing to meet one of my personal deadlines and still juggling all these other things at the same time. Sometime I wonder why everything seems to happen precisely at the same time. It is almost like someone is testing us, to see how much they can put on our plates before we crumble. But, I know that if I make it through, I will be a much better person because of it. So, if you are busy sometime and stumble upon this, think of it that way. If we always go into situations with an open ear and mind, we are bound to learn, even when it is a crazy time.

Stress...It's a killer

No comments: