Monday, April 14, 2008

CrAzY European Advertisements

While I was web searching I came across these really cool European truck advertisements. They look so real because they're painted in 3D! I've never seen anything like this in the U.S. before but I thought they were really awesome. Check out the one where the truck looks like it's driving backwards...no wonder that one isn't here, it would probably freak people out and cause a lawsuit or something! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy these (and maybe they'll inspire you to create something great). I can't believe this is the end of the semester (and that we're going to wash a pig tonight!). It went by so fast! I enjoyed it. Good luck everyone with their White House Black Market projects! :)









CrAzY European Advertisements

1 comment:

Hamachi Jo said...

Ah good art in perspective. The bag and bottle are my favorite. I can't image how many drivers have been distracted by those things.