Thursday, April 10, 2008

ARROWHEAD


Ad team's competition is this Saturday and I am in the ad lab alone looking around reminiscing on this wonderful past few moths. (this picture is at the very beginning of some of us)

Everything we have worked for this semester all leads up to this weekend.

Hearts and Soul were put into this campaign.....and it shows!
I am so proud of this team and so fortunate to be on it.

Everything from....

the bad tag lines to the book to the presentation to the hours spent to all the fast food to the sleepless nights to the delirious moments to seeing how I've grown to the vending machine trips to the laughs and memories to the different types of amazing people to friends that I hope will last a life time to peers that I look up to and aspire to be like to not getting to ever see my old friends to learning the dynamics of a team to seeing how people handle pressure to balancing ad team with everyday life to dance breakout sessions to the quote board to bigger garbage cans to no paper to making sacrifices to being a team player and appreciating a team player to the commercial to creative brainstorming to instant messaging

...has made this journey something that has changed me
something that will stay with me forever
something that has tired and exhausted me yet overpowers me with me with happiness

What it comes down to is yes I have learned so much and the experience is irreplaceable but its not just about that.....
what made this semester amazing for me was the people. I love them.

I really hope the team does well this weekend.
We have done everything we can. I am wishing ad team the best of luck and that they perform the best they can just like we have all semester.
They have done a phenomenal job and deserve to go to Nationals.

ARROWHEAD

No comments: