Saturday, April 19, 2008

Graduation

I'm graduating in 6 Days. I have so many great and not so great memories here and at the end of the day i'm happy I choose to spend to my college career at Florida State University. I remember the my very first class and thursday I had my last class. What's next for me? Well I'll be spending the summer in Chicago with a great agency called Leo Burnett/ Arc Worldwide after that I'll be in graduate school. But who knows. I wish all of you the best and remember to take CHANCES. If you are offered a great opportunity to intern in another city or state. Take it. If you schedule in the Fall isn't to heavy get involved with an organization. And if you have the chance to travel aboard, LEAVE. These are seriously the most flexible years of your life, it may not seem like right now, but you can do anything.

Graduation

No comments: