Monday, April 14, 2008

somebody please feed this model!

I was never a fan of the Naomi Campbell “life water” commercial in the first place, but I can’t believe they’re still playing it now that she’s been arrested for assault for the third time!!! I feel like I’ve seen it now more then ever… are they really using her third arrest for PR? Lame! Especially because whenever she’s arrested, it’s for violent and immature behavior. (it could at least could be for something cool… right Lindsay?) Hitting her assistant with her cell phone?! Freaking out on an ex!? Throwing a temper tantrum over a bag!? What is she like 5!?!

What is wrong with this girl?! Since she’s a has-been anyways, and obviously a psycho, I really think life water should drop her endorsement/ commercial… especially because she get shown up by animated lizards and doesn’t do Michael Jackson any justice.

somebody please feed this model!

No comments: