Sunday, April 13, 2008

An Uneventful Weekend

This weekend hasn't been very eventful due to the fact that I have tons of work to do by the end of the semester. My sister came in town this weekend again and she has been keeping me company while I'm doing homework.We went to the Spring Game since we are both huge Seminoles fans. The game was pretty disappointing since the offense was not playing well at all.  On a good note, this weekend, my sister and I have seen the Budweiser 'dude' ads a bunch of times and we love them. I definitely believe that this Budweiser campaign is genius. There are so many different scenarios that can be used for these commercials. I especially love that I usually see a new commercial each time. 


Well, I am looking forward to our party tomorrow night. It should be interesting to wash a pig.. I am definitely excited to eat some good food! I'll see you all tomorrow night!


An Uneventful Weekend

No comments: