Thursday, April 17, 2008

Procrastination Central

As my fourth semester of college comes to an end, i wish my bad procrastinating habits would do the same. Facebook just never becomes boring to me when I have a million other things to do. It's not even Creative Strategy work that I'm putting off...it's media planning. I guess that shows where my real interest is. I would love to sit here and play on photoshop and indesign for hours creating print magic, but this media planning paper has me consumed for now. Not to mention it is a Thursday night...which used to be the night I looked forward to every week. Potbellies with the girls! But tonight I will have to skip out. Reality is calling my name in the form of media planning. Anyway, this paper would have been a lot easier if we were given a structured format of what our media plan should look like, but I guess in life you don't always get that structured format to follow, do you?

On a side note there's something I must bring up. The other day I heard someone in my house tell someone "just be an advertising major thats like the easy backup choice these days". The person who said that got a big mouthful from me, to say the least.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Procrastination Central

No comments: