Monday, April 7, 2008

'Unstressing' Myself


So everyone is talking about stress and the last few weeks of school and now its really hunch time! It sucks for sure. But it sure does challenge yourself to get it all done and in the end you feel a great sigh of relief and one of the best feelings in the world. Well I'm pretty good about not stressing out and I think its because I surround myself with people I love and care about and realize that school and life are two very different things. One way to 'unstress' myself is to seriously stay home all day and hang out with my dog. In addition to my dog, my roommate has one too so I'm like her aunt and I get two for the price of one! I know its really corny, but nothing (well maybe the beach...lol) is better then staying home all day and hanging out with the dogs. Its fun to walk them and just watch them play.(and join them too) I mean anyone who really knows me knows that I can sit and talk about my dog for hours and hours. Its really sad I know, but I swear our dogs have such personalities. It so funny to watch them and see how they are alike and how they are different. Like every morning I wake up with either my dog looking at me or trying to lick my armpit(gross I know) to wake me up. Then within five minutes Maggie(my roommates dog) running in the room and on my bed to help with Coco(my dog). Its annoying, but also one the funniest things ever. Another great thing is taking them to the dog park in Tom Brown Park. I truly think this is one of the best dog parks ever. They have the little dog area and the big dog area. Its great. Well just to let you know Coco is a Pom-a-poo which is a Pomeranian and poodle mix and Maggie is a Maltipoo which is a Maltese Poodle mix. So maybe not all of you have dogs or cats or any other animals but find someone you love to hangout with and just don't think about school or work and whatever else you have on your mind. Just focus on having fun and loving life!

Coco
Maggie

'Unstressing' Myself

No comments: