Monday, April 7, 2008

Just a Thought

Life seems like a balancing act. What does one do when they can't seem to get it right. I am failing miserably at balancing all the entities of my life. With school getting more and more stressful as we near the end of the semester there seems to be no time for anything else. I can not juggle all the group meetings, work, internship, school, boyfriend, best friends, family, or new friends for the life of me.

Now don't get me wrong, I am trying but it just isn't working out. My grades are dropping and my relationships are struggling. My head isn't anywhere near clear and I am afraid I am taking all this stress and confusion out on the people I love. It's a horrible feeling to know you are just so stressed out you can't even stop to take a minute and breathe and enjoy a stress free day.

I don't know if anyone else is feeling this way...I might be a little over exaggerant at the moment; however, I am vowing to myself to take a break this week. I want to stop thinking about White House Black Market, stop thinking about Thomaston (our made up client for media planning) Stop worrying about creating a perfect 16 page magazine for my FAMU Publication Editing and Design class, and Stop worrying about starting to write notecards for the Reel Legal final which I have to get an A on to save my grade.

I think we all deserve a break from the last minute stresses. I think we should all take one day this week to just do something for ourselves or with someone special. I know just a one day breather would probably do a world of good for myself and if any of you are feeling the least bit stressed... maybe you should take one too.

Just a Thought

No comments: