Monday, April 14, 2008

Another semester down, three to go!

Well of course this semester is coming to an end, wow time flies by when your having fun! I keep thinking about how I only have three more semesters to go and then its graduation time! Then real-life. Well this summer I'm pretty excited cause I actually got an internship, which I can't wait to start. Its working for a magazine, my actual dream job. Its not for like Cosmo or Elle, but its this really wealthy magazine from Southwest Florida. I get to work in the marketing dept and basically its a PR job, but who cares. I am so ready to get my hands into this crazy world. I'm tired of working for these college jobs just to pay for bills or whatever else you use your money on. I'm really excited to see how everything turns out! The only thing I'm a little nervous about is moving back home. Since I have been in college(3 years now) I have yet to go home for summer, in fact I have never been home for more then two weeks. And that has only happened twice each time when my sister was having her baby. So I'm a little scared to move back in my parents house and actually back to cape coral. I mean my life is now in Tally, when I go home I feel like I'm just visiting my family. Its going to be quite an adjustment. I am really happy though to be able to help my sister with my nieces. I don't get to see them very often and this summer I can see them everyday if I want. I get to hangout with my mom and dad. I have a ton of friends from Ft. Lauderdale so it won't be hard to drive the 1 1/2 hours to see them instead of the 8 if I was in Tally. Well anyways, this summer is going to be a handful with my internship, a possible another lame job, and my family(its big and crazy)!! I'm ready to take in on!

Another semester down, three to go!

No comments: