Tuesday, April 1, 2008

life after college...

Yesterday in Media Planning a few of us started talking about like after we graduate. For many of us Ad majors the path we take upon graduating is not set in stone. Do you move to New York? Work for the smaller agency? or simply just stay in school? I know for everyone the choice will be different but I find myself asking what decision is going to put me at the top? Every professional and professor I talk to seems to give me different advice. Does anyone have any good advice to share?

Come check out Creative Circus tonight at AD Club! The meeting will be at 7:30 in HCB 215 -see you there!!

life after college...

1 comment:

Kline said...

You know what I would say....


But, really it is ultimately up to each individual. Certain people see benefits in working in different locations/atmospheres. There are many different goals in life, and some people measure success in different ways. So it is really hard to determine where to go, but I guess you could always remember that a job is better than no job! :)