Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Summertime

Going along with Brittany's post, it's crazy to think that this is the last week of the semester. And Vanessa's post highlights how much we've all changed in our creative class. Time really did fly by! I'm looking forward to this summer because I'll be studying abroad in Paris. I am eager to hear natives speak, eat baguettes and cheese, CREPES!, tour museums, Victor Hugo's house and Oscar Wilde's grave (I'm a nerd), Versailles, so much more! I want to be fluent in French and there is no better way to practice than to immerse myself in the culture. Of course I get self-conscious when I have to spreak French, but I'm just gonna have to get over it. I mean, I survived this class, I can do anything, right? The only thing I'm worried about though is flying. I've never had a fear of flying, but there have been so many things going wrong with airlines (safety issues, the plane incident a few months ago on Ocala...) It also doesn't help that I saw Cloverfield this weekend. Anyways, that is still a couple of months away. So til then, I need to get through this last week and do well on all my finals. Good luck everyone!

Sweet Summertime

No comments: