Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Radiohead

So my group, met on Friday night, and I expected it to be any old meeting. But we met at CYL, and as far as I know our group has met their the least. But anyways, something magical happened, and we rocked out our radio commercial. Me and Liz had sat down countless times to try writing it, but nothing every happened. All four of us goofed around, threw in ideas, and started literally role playing anything that came to our head. Two hours later something beautiful came out of all of this. This is the first time this semester something creative happened without being forced. We had fun with it. I have forgot that this project is suppose to be fun. It's not supposed to stress you out beyond control, or put little circles under your eyes. I'm glad I realize this, maybe a little late, but this next three days will probably be my most creative and fun. Good luck everyone, I am so excited to see everyone's presentations!!

Radiohead

No comments: