Friday, April 18, 2008

title.


so long farewell....

In the beginning of the semester I didn't really even know what a blog was.
I dreaded trying to think of things to write about.
It got easier and easier to the point where I would go about my week and think oh I should blog about this. I looked back to my first blog and I have definitely grown as a blogger. I wish I had commented more...it was fun reading other peoples comments and what people had to say in response to mine. I wish there was an option to be told if someone commented because I never would have seen some of them if I wasn't reminiscing ha....I also wish I could see all of my blogs or other peoples blogs in one clump vs. searching through the hundreds of blogs. I might just email google. 

We even created a blog for our creative group to keep track of everything and I've started exploring other peoples blogs.


Thank you for introducing me to the world of blogging!

title.

No comments: