Monday, April 21, 2008

No Goodbyes :(

I have to say, I don' t really like all of this goodbye business. Let's not forget that we'll see each other on Friday!!! The day we've ALL been waiting for;-).....and while I am extremely glad that the semesters almost over, I am sad to part with all of the great times that we've all had. Monday's have been so amazing and I've truly had fun with you all and getting to know everyone better. But this isn't a 'goodbye'. Its more of a 'see you later, and thank you for the great memories'.

P.S.
Here's my personal tip for getting through this week (with a smile on your face and everything) :

just imagine how ridiculously fun your Friday night will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been working for me =D
Hope it helps and see you all Friday...(maybe even Friday night lol)

Luv ya,
Amanda G.

No Goodbyes :(

No comments: