Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SOOOO EXCITED!

So, I read Craig's blog and I completely understand. This whole internship process is really tiring. I have applied to what seems like a billion places and have only heard from a handful. Even with that said, you still have the phone interview... and I've had my share. There are others I still have lined up. As the process continues, the more restless I get. 


BUT, yesterday I got an email from CosmoGIRL! that made my day. Let me back up before I get too ahead of myself. Okay, well, when I was searching for internships, I stumbled across an opportunity with CosmoGIRL! magazine to have your "Dream Internship" with one of 10 companies. They choose 10 girls - 1 at each. Saatchi and Saatchi in New York was one of them and so I decided to take a chance. 

Usually with things like these you apply and never hear anything about your application or who won, but I applied anyway and after I didn't hear back from CosmoGIRL! or Saatchi after following up, I lost hope. BUT then yesterday I got an email from CosmoGIRL! saying that I was a finalist and that my stuff was sent off to the agency to be reviewed. I should be contacted sometime next week.

I would die if I got this opportunity!!! Fully paid travel and housing expenses in New York... could I ask for anything more?

SOOOO EXCITED!

No comments: