Saturday, April 19, 2008

who told!?! ps: peace out!

First off I’m going to start by saying, I love the new (I think it’s cingular) ad campaign! So far I’ve seen 3 commercials (the one with the punk rocker playing pool and he doesn’t know his friend is trying to get a hold of him to get tix, the one with the guy playing basketball, and the dad who's up at the make out point)

I think it’s really funny and relevant especially for our generation who relies so heavily on cell phones and how annoying it is when somebody’s “not in service”.

HOWEVER

I want to know who told them about group whipple chapter 13s project… b/c they defiantly start the each line with “BOOP!” I know one of you told them… it’s ok duplication is the greatest form of flattery! Haha

PS: while were talking about cell phone commercials, has anybody else noticed that they replaced the “sprint” guy!?! Did they think we didn’t notice… the new one is just some lame guy with a wig, the other one was way better.

PSPS: i guess everybody's saying bye, so i'll do the same... PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT! can't wait till next year!

who told!?! ps: peace out!

No comments: